SCN Africa is a supply chain, logistics and transport news platform. If you want to write for us, send through an article that you have written. You can view our guidelines on what we expect below
We are looking for guest writers to provide:
- Original content (haven’t been published before), with in-depth research, and no fewer than 500 words long
- Supporting facts and/or experiments – include data and references, we love data!
- Keep the tone casual and conversational.
- Your article should be scannable and flow.
- Formatting preferences include the use of H2 and H3 title tags properly capitalized (i.e. How to Write a Blog Post). You can use Capitalize My Title to get the correct formatting
- We love articles that answer the most commonly asked questions or numbered list of tactics.
- Write something that you’d enjoy reading. Don’t try to please everyone by covering too broad a subject matter.
- Back up your claims with links to your research or case studies confirming the information in your blog.
- When doing your research, pull quotes from other sources that help to enhance your piece, and include them in your blog.
- Include 1 heading image that must be 16:9 and at least 1200px wide
- Include at least 3-4 images within the post – do not use clip-art, create your own or find high-quality photos (send us the link) or use others but make sure you add the source. We love images, photos, graphics, videos, screenshots, or GIFs. This is a long blog post so break them with images. Make sure the images are at least 1200px wide and.
- Create engaging headlines, grab the reader’s attention and make them say, “Wow, I have to check this out.” Check out Co-schedule’s blog headline analyser and make sure you get a high score.
- No fluff, and don’t be repetitive.
- Keep your paragraphs short and easy to understand.
- Ensure that your article is well-written and devoid of grammatical or spelling errors. (if it has too many, we automatically disregard it)
- Send us your article via Google doc and make sure it is shared externally and we can edit.
- Include a link to your LinkedIn profile, as it will be used when you are credited as the author
If your article is approved, you will be credited as the author and a link to your LinkedIn profile will be added.